Your Benefits from our Law Society Partnership
Benefits to TLP Users
The partnership with the Law Society gives you the opportunity to benefit from a host of up-to-date information to help you succeed in your law career.
Not only will the partnership help us deliver better information and advice to you but it will also mean we can:
- Offer opportunities at new law firms including better access to training contracts, work experience and a multitude of networking opportunities.
- Deliver exclusive content designed to provide you with a combination of TLP’s and the Law Society’s most helpful material.
- Provide a wider array of beneficial events to help you from school-age to trainee to further develop your career.
- Further promote diversity in the industry giving you equal opportunities.
- Include you in future commissions and consultation on what you want to see and what you will find most useful.
The Law Society post a range of valuable insights into the legal industry as well as a variety of videos and information on social media that will help give you a better understanding of the work carried out by solicitors:
Whether you come from a non-law background or have always been set on pursuing law, we will be working with the Law Society to create content that is shaped around your individual needs.
We are proud that The Lawyer Portal’s community is made up of people from all walks of life and delivering equal opportunities is a mission we share with the Law Society.
Being partnered with the Law Society means that as a user, you have better access to new events and leading legal information. As the representative body for solicitors in the UK, the Law Society partnership means that we can also provide you with specific content designed to help you succeed on your path to becoming a solicitor.
You can follow The Law Society on Facebook by clicking the button below.
The partnership will also help you access: