Our partnership with your Law Society
Working in partnership with the Law Society has allowed an opening for new relationships to be built with law firms looking to interact with The Lawyer Portal’s dedicated audience.
Here are some ways that your law firm will benefit:
- You will have the chance to engage with students of all ages from early school years to university and postgraduate level.
- Collaborate on content including various forms of media such as podcasts, video, written features, national events and social media takeovers.
- Promote wider participation and contribute to the growth of the legal industry and its reflection of diversity.
- Host a dedicated Law Firm Profile page on the TLP website, positioning your firm with Magic Circle and other leading law firms.
- Receive highly informed, evidence-based content created in partnership with the Law Society, building on TLP’s existing law firm partners and research database.
Follow the Law Society on social media by clicking the image below:
Law firms looking to grow and attract new talent, will benefit greatly from the content, media and events that The Lawyer Portal will be orchestrating in partnership with the Law Society.
Alongside our mission to ensure law firms reflect the diversity of society, the Law Society partnership will help students from all backgrounds access information they need to become a valued member of your legal team.
This means better candidates, with well rounded experience from all walks of life.
The partnership ultimately aims to promote a network between like minded legal professionals and law firms looking to grow their media presence as well as attract the best talent.
Are you a law firm who wants to discuss working with us?
Click Here to Find Out More
Do you want to position your firm beside Magic Circle law firms and a variety of other leading companies? Click here to find out more.