The Lawyer Portal Aspire
The Lawyer Portal offers a national series of one-day events for aspiring lawyers and those that advise them.
At just £10 a ticket, each event will provide you with an inspiring – yet affordable – insight into what a career in law really means. You’ll hear from amazing guest speakers, legal education experts and top lawyers, as well as current law students.
The Lawyer Portal Aspire will span exciting insights from the legal front line, all the way through to how to get ahead during the application process. The goal is simply to give you everything you need to take those next steps on the road to a legal career.
2017 TLP Aspire Events are currently available for booking. Book now for just £10, or £15 for a student + parent ticket.Book An Aspire Ticket
If you are a teacher interested in making a group booking for your school, please get in touch. You will also probably be interested in our ‘Careers in Law’ Insight Day, which can be held at your school.
What can you expect at our Aspire event?
- Expert insight from current admissions tutors at top UK Law Schools. You’ll receive expert advice on how to boost your university application and stand out in your Personal Statement.
- Talks from current law students. Find out how to gain legal work experience, how to navigate the application process – and a real insight into what life at law school is really like!
- Inspiring insight from keynote speakers. Discover the range of careers and specialties available to you with a law degree.
Who should attend these events?
The Lawyer Portal Aspire is designed for all students interested in a career in law from Year 8 upwards – whether you’re committed to becoming a solicitor, barrister or chartered legal executive, simply want to find out more about careers in law, or if you’re considering converting to law and studying GDL.
Under 16s are very welcome at these events, provided they are accompanied by a parent, guardian or teacher.
What do others say about TLP Aspire?
“I wanted to thank you and the speakers for an informative and very useful day. Both my son and husband enjoyed the day immensely. They were impressed with the information given and the guest speakers were inspiring.”
Janet, parent of TLP Aspire attendee
TLP Aspire Dates & Venues
We are currently listing the following TLP Aspire events for 2017:
- Birkbeck University, Central London – Saturday, June 24th
- Warwick – Sunday, October 1st