Here at The Lawyer Portal, our aim is simple: to provide the definitive resource for everyone considering a career in law, whatever their stage or background.
We are officially partnered with the Bar Council and CILEx and are working closely with law firms & chambers to provide the most up-to-date careers advice, alongside exciting and useful events.
As a student ambassador of The Lawyer Portal, your role would be to promote the platform to people at your university – whether they are members of your law society, studying law or even other subjects.
Being a TLP ambassador is a great way to network and boost your CV. It will also give you the chance to meet like-minded lawyers of the future.
As a member of the team, there will be many opportunities to win great prizes – like Amazon vouchers – throughout the year, as well as the chance to attend events where you can meet with other TLP reps.
TLP ambassadorial duties may include:
- Driving forward TLP’s social media activities;
- Contributing blogs and content for the website;
- Helping to promote and speak at inspiring law events, like TLP Aspire;
- Participation in focus groups and market research;
- Other opportunities to represent TLP may arise throughout the year.
If, on hearing all this, you are interested in becoming a TLP Ambassador, please complete the application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!