Training Contract Applications Workshop
Applying for training contracts is increasingly competitive. That’s why we have created a comprehensive Training Contract Applications Workshop to help you get your application right.
Created and delivered by legal educators and qualified lawyers with years of experience at top firms, the workshop is designed to boost your chances of landing a training contract at a suitable firm.
Whether you are at university, doing the LPC, or are applying for training contracts for the first, second or third time, we will provide you with the inside track on what firms look for, how to shape your application early and how to stand out from the crowd and beat the ratios. To be the first to hear about upcoming Training Contract Application Workshops, register your interest at the bottom of the page!
Training Contract Applications – What Does It Cover?
The half-day workshop covers all the steps needed to secure a training contract. These include:
- Choosing a law firm. What factors to consider, how to approach your research, finding the right firm for you and how to apply strategically.
- Making your application. Being aware of deadlines, what to say and not say, writing a great cover letter and the DNA of a prefect training contract CV.
- Attending interviews. An overview of what to expect when you get to interview and how to prepare to stand out from today.
- In-house assessments. Learn what assessment days entail so you can start honing the necessary skills early and avoid last minute doubts.
Training Contract Applications – Who Should Attend?
The workshop has been designed to help anyone and everyone actively applying for training contracts, or likely to apply for training contracts in the near future. This includes:
- Students studying Law at university in their first or second or third years
- Non-Law university students in their second or third years
- Anyone doing the GDL, LPC or LLM, or recently finished one of these
Training Contract Applications – Logistics
Workshops take place in Central London and are held in small groups to encourage interactivity and discussion. To be the first to hear about upcoming Training Contract Application Workshops, please register your interest below!