Online Training Contract Interviews
Prepare to succeed in your training contract interview with this realistic online interview simulation – then get detailed feedback from a qualified lawyer and a full video analysis. There’s 3 distinct interviews to choose from, all created by lawyers who have conquered the training contract interview themselves.
Start improving your interview technique online today for just £120.Book An Online Interview Now
Online Training Contract Interview – Overview
Competition for training contracts is fierce. So, it’s essential that you stand out at every stage of your application. Increasingly, law firms use online interviews to narrow the field. These can be incredibly challenging – especially for the uninitiated.
That’s why we have created a realistic simulation of the online interview experience. There are 3 different interviews, all written by experienced lawyers. The questions posed commonly come up at actual training contract interviews.
Meanwhile, the platform gives you a realistic taste of what it’s like to be assessed online – something which takes many excellent candidates off guard.
Online Training Contract Interview – How It Works
It’s easy to do an online training contract interview. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click one of the purple booking buttons on this page.
- Select your interview from the drop down. We suggest trying all three!
- After you’ve checked out you will receive an email invitation to the interview platform.
- When you’re ready, you can access the online interview from your e-mail invitation.
- You will then be able to complete the interview. It should take around 30 minutes.
Shortly after completing your interview, you will receive comprehensive feedback from a qualified lawyer and – crucially – an easily navigable online video of your performance.Book An Online Interview Now
Online Training Contract Interview – The Benefits
- Get used to performing in an online interview format so you can hit the ground running in your online training contract interview. Remember, you only get one shot!
- Tackle training contract questions written by top lawyers and legal educators. These are designed to reflect what you will get asked by actual law firms – online and in-person.
- Access the video of your interview performance online, allowing you to assess your performance on a question-by-question basis.
- Get detailed written feedback on how you answered each question from top lawyers who know what assessors want.