Win £500 with LexisNexis!
Here’s your chance to win £500 courtesy of LexisNexis Legal & Professional, a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
Fancy winning £500 to put towards your law training course? Then we have the competition for you!
The Lawyer Portal and LexisNexis Legal & Professional have come together to celebrate the 200th year anniversary of LexisNexis by giving away £500 to one lucky winner!
How to Enter:
Your entry should answer the following question:
‘How would you advance the rule of law in your country?’
To enter, you must:
- Record a video, up to 4 minutes in length*, of you answering the question;
- Upload the video to social media, tagging us in it @thelawyerportal and using the hashtag #TLPLexisNexisCompetition
Upload the video to YouTube, and email the YouTube link to us at email@example.com.
* Don’t worry if your video is under 4 minutes – this will have no bearing on your entry as the length of video does not determine the quality of the submission.
How Will the Competition Be Judged?
Entries will be judged by a small panel consisting of leading legal figures at The Lawyer Portal and LexisNexis.
Tips for Getting Started:
- Wondering what we mean by the ‘rule of law’? Take a look at this guide by LexisNexis;
- You can take a look at The Rule of Law Impact Tracker to inspire you with some preliminary ideas;
- Start by brainstorming some potential ways you personally would advance the rule of law in your country and why;
- Use the time to voice your concerns and suggest a possible solution.
You can also take a look at these blogs, if you’re looking for a little extra help:
Terms & Conditions:
- Only one entry allowed per person;
- Entrants must be over the age of 16;
- This competition will be open until 31st July 2018. Entries received after this date will not be considered;
- The entry considered the best will be selected as the winner;
- The winner will be announced on 17th September 2018;
- The winner will receive £500;
- If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 24th September 2018 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, TLP and LexisNexis reserve the right to pick the second-best entry as the winner. Please ensure that your email address and mobile number in your entry are correct;
- If you experience any difficulties entering this competition, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.